Thursday 9 June 2011

Reconnected

My internet access has been out for about two weeks.

I feel like someone who has just come out of a coma. When I woke up, I had an Iphone which I didn't know how to work.

In the weeks that have passed I have become addicted to drugs, got myself a new vagina, been verbally abused by a transsexual and have come up with a plan to change the world. (Not necessarily in that order)

All of this is totally true.

Look forward to telling you about it over a glass of wine tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear about it, especially about the new vagina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and i look forward to hearing every single word of it!!!
    Thug in a cocktail dress

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to it. I will get myself a glass as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I HAVE MISSED YOU TROUTIE.

    Can't wait to hear about the new vagina ?!?!?

    ReplyDelete